Tuesday, January 11, 2011

English Teacher From New Zealand Really Wants You to Come To Hanam (하남)

Hey! What are you up to? Oh, you're in Seoul? Sweet! Come to Hanam! I'll meet you at the Buy the Way and we can get some beer. Hanam is pretty sweet, aye! Me and my mates usually hang out here cause there's so much to do. If you come and it gets too late to take a train back home, you can crash at my place. No worries, broo.
Oh, you want to hang out in Seoul? Lame. So lame. Okay, I'll meet you there because Hanam is so close, aye. It's just a 12 minute bus ride to the Gangdong station and a few stops from there. But after Seoul, let's head back to Hanam. My mates might get some beer and go to the noraebang. Noraebangs in Hanam are so much fun. The city you live in is so lame. Come to Hanam!
This girl Renee sometimes comes to Hanam, but she always wants to stay all the way up north with her "Bu" friends. Lame. She refuses to come to Hanam. She's sooo mean. But she's also a good-cunt.
So where do you want to meet in Seoul? We should go to Itaewon. I know this baaar that's showing the rugby game. A couple of my mates will be there. It's the Scrooge Pub near the station. But after that, I'm gonna catch the train back home. You should come, too. Don't be lame. Come to Hanam!
CHUR!










(Braden, you know you love it! ^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment